Respirator Fit Testing
We do N-95 respirator mask fit testing!
Back in the 1990’s Dr. Vercellotti was the Safety Director of Vergan Environmental. He found that respirator safety was something that needed to be taken more seriously. He found his personal experiences with Vergan to be helpful in making a determination if someone’s health would be jeopardized if they were going to wear a respirator. It is important to know when an employee should be allowed to wear a respirator for work or for emergency purposes only.
Dr. Vercellotti also teaches his professional and field knowledge at the local 150 training facility, International Union of Operating Engineers (IUOE). He instructs apprentices on how to properly fill out a respirator fitness questionnaire and how to successfully perform a pulmonary function test. Dr. Vercellotti is a firm believer in the importance of respirator fit tests.
“Proper respirator fit tests can mean the difference between life and death.”
–Dr. G. A. Vercellotti
View Our Respirator Fit Testing Services Handout
Respirator Safety Services
- Respirator Fit Test Questionnaire Evaluation
- Respirator Fit Testing
- N-95 Mask Fit Testing
- Masks Available at Clinic
- Hazmat Physicals
- Heavy Metal Testing
OSHA Respiratory Medical Evaluation Questionnaire
- The doctor will evaluate all questionnaires at your facility or via email.
- Email evaluations will be sent back to you in less than one hour.
Pulmonary Function Test
- Spirometry is our specialty
- We can help your employees obtain an FVC of 70%
- Employees can be tested when they have as little as 10 minutes of free time.
- American Medical Review is able to test between 10 and 100 employees in one day, and you will be provided with the results before we leave.
Qualitative & Quantitative Respirator Fit Testing
The following criteria shall be used to help determine the proficiency of the respirator size and fit:
- Chin properly placed
- Adequate strap tension – not overly tightened
- Fit across nose bridge
- Respirator of proper size to span distance from nose to chin
- Tendency of respirator to help